two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers in a 7-

Станьте частью нашей команды! Полиция Лос-Сантоса является одним из крупнейших и наиболее авторитетных силовых ведомств в стране. Полиция Лос-Сантоса предлагает карьеру во многих областях правоохранительной деятельности для мужчин и женщин из всех слоев общества. Город Лос-Сантос - один из лучших представителей государственной занятости. Если вы ищете карьеру, а не просто работу - L.S.P.D. - это место для вас.

Модератор: Los Santos Police Department

Dogcat250

two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers in a 7-

Непрочитанное сообщение Dogcat250 » 13 авг 2019, 09:54

Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork.com) - Claude Giroux posted two goals and two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers in a 7-4 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday. Jakub Voracek had four assists while Michael Raffl and Sean Couturier each gave a goal and an assist for the Flyers, who snapped a two-game losing streak to open their eight-game road trip. Ray Emery allowed four goals on 25 shots in the victory. Its great to get a lot of goals in one game, Giroux said. That was fun. Joffrey Lupul posted a goal and an assist while James van Riemsdyk, Peter Holland and David Clarkson all scored for the Maple Leafs, who have dropped their past two. Jonathan Bernier allowed all seven goals on 41 shots, while James Reimer played the final 10 1/2 minutes and stopped the one shot he faced. Well I thought we had a decent start to the hockey game, Maple Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said. We did something right to start the game but we got sloppy with the puck and allowed them to get back into the game. The Maple Leafs got off to a hot start, scoring the first two goals and getting things started at 4:51 on Lupuls one-timer off a backhand pass from Morgan Rielly. Less than a minute later, van Riemsdyk scored on the power play when he redirected a slap-pass from Cody Franson for his 14th goal of the season. Philly, though, tied the game with a quick pair of its own, as R.J. Umberger chipped in a Couturier rebound at 11:18, and it was Couturier three minutes later as his one-timer off a Matt Read feed found the back of the net. It took just 15 seconds for Toronto to get the lead back, as Clarksons snap shot from the left circle went over the glove of Emery. Giroux, though, scored his first of the game just 11 seconds after that on a give-and-go with Voracek. At 3:52 of the second, the Flyers went on top for good when Nicklas Grossman sent a hard shot from the left point that went off the backboard and then hit off the back of Berniers right leg and in. The Flyers made it a 5-3 game with 3:57 to play in the second after Giroux took a pass at the low left side and glided down before snapping the puck in off a sharp angle for his 10th of the season. Scott Laughton scored off a wrister from the left circle thanks to a nice set- up by Voracek at 5:47 of the third, and it was Raffl near the midway mark of the period finishing off a 2-on-1 break for his ninth of the season. Hollands goal with just over six minutes to play accounted for the final score. Game Notes Philly plays in Winnipeg on Sunday ... Toronto opens a seven-game road trip in Chicago on Sunday ... It was a season-high in goals scored for the Flyers ... Toronto was 1-for-4 on the power play, while Philadelphia failed on all three of its chances ... Read finished with two assists, as did Torontos Phil Kessel. Nike Epic React Flyknit White . Lauzon rushed for 42 yards on 15 carries for the Vert et Or (2-3) while quarterback Jeremi Roch completed 19-of-32 passes for 251 yards and one interception. Alexandre Aube scored the other touchdown for Sherbrooke. Nike Off White The Ten Collection . -- Victor Bernardez tied the game with his second goal in the 95th minute and the San Jose Earthquakes drew 3-3 with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. http://www.nike270-airmax.com/nike-off-white-the-ten/nike-off-white-vapormax.html .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena. Nike Air Vapormax Plus Mens Black . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were third with 210.84 points. Teammates Kirsten Moore-Towers of St. Catharines, Ont., and Dylan Moscovitch of Toronto were fourth. Duhamel and Radford, who were seventh at the Sochi Olympics, also won bronze at last years world championships in London, Ont. Off White Air Max 97 For Sale . Never caused problems. Never raised a ruckus. Never got sick or hurt while frolicking in the fields of Claiborne Farm in Paris, Ky.VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Only a few days after sending out wedding invitations, golfer Rory McIlroy broke off his engagement to Danish tennis player Caroline Wozniacki on Wednesday. Uncomfortable and subdued, the two-time major winner spoke about the decision ahead of the BMW PGA Championship, only a few hours after first announcing the split in a statement. "It is quite a difficult time for Caroline and myself, and the statement really said it all this morning," McIlroy said at Wentworth. "It was mutual and we both thought it was the best for us, the best for both of us. Time to move on, and Ive said all that I need to say." The 25-year-old McIlroy and 23-year-old Wozniacki have been dating since 2011. They were engaged on New Years Eve in Australia. The decision to call off the wedding came as surprise to many, especially since McIlroy had only recently spoke of his delight in meeting up with Wozniacki in London after competing in the Players Championship a couple of weeks ago. Wozniacki had been due to compete in an event in Rome but withdrew to meet up with him. "Look, Im no different than anyone else," the Northern Irishman said. "Everyone has been through breakups, and its obviously very, very difficult. But look, Im here to try and concentrate on this week and answer questions about golf, and thats what Im going to do." Both McIlroy and Wozniacki have been the top-ranked player in their respective sports, bbut Wozniacki has not won a major title.dddddddddddd McIlroy won his first major at the 2011 U.S. Open, and then added another a year later at the U.S. PGA Championship. In the earlier statement, McIlroy took the blame for the breakup. "The problem is mine. The wedding invitations issued at the weekend made me realize that I wasnt ready for all that marriage entails," McIlroy said. "I wish Caroline all the happiness she deserves and thank her for the great times weve had. I will not be saying anything more about our relationship in any setting." At Wentworth, McIlroy is among the top players at this weeks European Tour flagship event. "Im not going to lie. Its going to be very difficult," McIlroy said of playing this week. "But you know, at least when I get inside the ropes, just try and concentrate on the shot at hand. But yeah, its obviously going to be difficult." At least McIlroy will have something to cheer him up. The Manchester United fan will play in the pro-am alongside three former stars from the club, Teddy Sheringham, Peter Schmeichel and Phil Neville. "Ive been a Manchester United fan my whole life, and getting to play with three Manchester United legends is going to be a nice afternoon," McIlroy said. "I remember watching the Champions League final in 99 when United beat (Bayern) Munich in Barcelona, and it was a very memorable night. All those three guys were involved." ' ' '

Вернуться в «Job Opportunities»